2942 North 24th Street #114
Phoenix, AZ 85016-7849
no phone # here 'cuz I can't possibly talk to everyone on the phone . . .
but I can do e-mail every waking moment, try it =o)
DETAILS FOR HANDLING ALL RETURNS FOR CREDIT OR WARRANTY
Please read carefully to save yourself some time, trouble and money !
How do I return a new part for credit or refund?
All products returned to PartsDinosaur must include a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number issued by PartsDinosaur. The RMA is valid for 10 days from the date of issue. Please be prepared to ship the return as soon as you receive my reply with an RMA number for reference. Please contact me by email to request an RMA number so we can both have a record of the request. If you use a web-mail service, mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Important details to insure you receive the credit you deserve for a new part return:
- ALL NEW RETURNS are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Your new returns create duplicated inventory and investment for my business. I offer no promise that your credit will be processed immediately upon receipt. I issue credits as time (and cash flow) permits, relative to how fast you made the return. A one-man-band has his limitations, right, Harry?
- Purchases older than 60 days are not eligible for any refunds or credits. If it sits around the shop for that long, I'm pretty sure the next customer won't be impressed with the package.
- New return items can not have been installed or otherwise show signs of wear or damage. This includes the condition of the package.
(If it doesn't look new to the next customer, it is not a "new return" and I may not be able to refund your entire purchase amount.)
- Please ship the return item inside another package so there will be no packaging tape or shipping labels on the item package. Grease marks and written notes on the package may detract from its value as "new" so please keep this in mind.
- Package carefully and securely to prevent damage during return shipping.
(If it is damaged in the return shipment, it will not be a new product!)
- Return the item prepaid via the carrier of your choice with the RMA number on the outside of the package. Please ship to the address shown at the top of this page.
- After you have shipped the item, please reply to my e-mail again and let me know when_and_how you shipped it.
This allows me to know when and how to look for it and might eliminate some delay in issuing your credit. Please ship to the address shown at the top of this page.
- NOTE: Engine bearings and all gasket sets that have been opened are not returnable as "new" for exchange or refund. This is an industry standard policy as there is no way to tell that a set is complete and it can not be sold again to another customer as a new product. No refunds or exchange on any part that has been modified or painted.
eBay Purchase Returns
Items that have been purchased thru eBay will require some additional attention on your part as it will be necessary to recover the sales fees that eBay charged when you made your purchase.
- When your returned item is received, I will file a claim with eBay requesting that they credit my sales fees for the item because the member has returned the purchase for credit.
- When I do that, eBay will notify you via e-mail and the eBay message system that you have an item in the "dispute process" that you need to review.
- Sign in to your eBay account and click on the link to take you to the "Dispute Console" so you can let eBay know that you agree with the seller's statement.
- When you have done that, and eBay issues credit back to my account for the sales fees charged, I can then issue the refund for your returned item. If you are unclear about how this works, please ask more questions as the sales fees will be deducted from your refund or credit if I can not recover them from eBay (and PayPal. )
- All eBay items must be returned within 45 days of purchase to be eligible for any refund or credits.
- All refunds or credits will be issued back to the same payment method used to complete the transaction.
- Please use the same procedures outlined above to accomplish a return of an item under warranty. If you wish to get the replacement on its way sooner, you are welcome to order it from the web store choosing the shipping method of your preference. When your warranty item is received, the credit will be issued back to the replacement purchase transaction.
- PartsDinosaur.com offers only exchanges in the event of alleged defective items. Alleged defective items may be returned for replacement subject to the manufacturer's expressed warranty terms which are available upon request at any time.
- All products to be considered for warranty must be returned immediately after communication and RMA approval of PartsDinosaur.com in secure packaging with copies of purchase documentation. Customer is responsible for the cost of returning products freight pre-paid.
- All parts sold by PartsDinosaur.com are sold on an "as is" basis, the only warranties applying to these parts are those that may be offered by the manufacturer of those parts as "Limited Warranties." The buyer shall not be entitled to recover from PartsDinosaur.com any consequential damages, damages to property, damages for loss of use, loss of time, loss of profit, loss of income, any costs of installation or machining or any other incidental or secondary damages.
- Click here for more detailed information regarding manufacturers' written warranty statements
PartsDinosaur.com , 2942 North 24th Street #114, Phoenix, AZ 85016
1-602-431-9790 (payments only) Please place your order on-line before calling !